Skip to main content

Quickie Post

Hi guys,

Well, I've got some bad news.  We had a miscarriage last week. I'm still bummed out but I always make the best of a bad situation and look on the bright side. We are lucky it was early on. And it was such a surprise, we were really unprepared. We just downsized and got rid of all baby stuff.  And really, we are soooo close to the end of diapers and pull ups. It sucks to look so forward to something and have it snatched away but perhaps it was for the best, right?

It's hard to get back in the doll habit once you've been out of it but it's great therapy, no?

Anyway, I did some reorganizing and what not and I'm working on a few projects, so you'll see a post from me soon.

I feel so rusty! I need to do some experimenting so I can get back in the swing of these projects!

Anyway m'loves, I'll post something by the end of the week to let you know wuzzup in Grandville.

Fear Manor is now gone (will likely return), so Miss Fear is not feeling this homeless crap. She's demanded a new home immediately. I guess I'll have to find a body for that boyfriend I got her ages ago.

smooches,
dani

Comments

  1. I'm sorry Dani! My mother also had a miscarriage a while back, and was also thankful it was early instead of later. Maybe returing after a long hiatus will revitalize you with new ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I'm sorry to read about your abortion. The positive is that you were a few months. Courage. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sad to hear the news, but glad to see you are feeling well enough to post. We are looking forward to seeing more posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear of your lost.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear of your loss, Im sure it was for the best, if it wasnt for my Sister and Brother i wouldent be here (Thats what my nan says) Before my mum had me she lot two children in the middle of the pregnancy(both at diffrent times), Natasha and Ryan.
    Im sure You will be a mommy soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Yellow Apple! I actually have two kids already, so we have our hands full as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Dani... I'm so sorry. Your attitude is admirable, but I know it is still a loss. Healing Hugs! Rx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Gypsies!

I'm home today, the kids are at school (half day), so I decided to take some pictures with my little window of time. I rarely show the gypsies and one of you guys requested it, so here they are! "Hello, I am Carmen Kirpachi. Welcome to our home." "This is my husband Milosh." "Hallo."  "This is my brother, Franco. While his gaje girlfriend Josephine is in Paris, he's spending a lot more time with us." "Excuse me, I have to put some more wood in the stove so I can get dinner started." "My goat stew is Milosh's favorite but we need to get the pot hot first." "This is my living area, also known as Franco's bedroom. But we don't mind. The Romany love having family around." "Milosh says I drive like a fugitive so he doesn't let me drive very often." "But sometimes I put a glamour on him and he forgets how much he hates my driving." ...

The Vinyls Hold Auditions

It's been a while since you've seen the Vinyls. They were supposed to perform at the Grandville Summer Festival but I got lazy. The Vinyls did perform in Grandville park that one time: Twilight Edward was the lead singer but his paleness has limited my body options and that makeup I put on him to darken him up will not hold up under the new camera, so he's out. Still, seedy, dangerous Grandville needs its band. So they held auditions for a few Grandvillians who were interested. First up, Marie. She and Zeke had great guitar chemistry. They never knew Blake had such a good singing voice. He brought a real trip hop element to their ensemble. His singing sounds like he's reciting a poem. And then came Raj Nirvana, belting it out and just feelin' it, man. The Vinyls felt really embarrassed for him. "I really like Marie," Aragorn urges. Bailey protests, "You just want to bone her." "Well duh." "Ma...

Introducing Nymeria and the Alurium Vaccarra

Ever have a couple of days off Facebook and though you wonder what happened to your friends over the long weekend, you can help feeling a little peaceful? That's how I feel in my week of staying off the blogs and forums and various sites. But I missed a lot! So many cool posts! It's going to take a while to dig myself out. One must wonder, did my creative spurt have something to do with not being all over the web looking at what everyone else is doing? Anyway let's get to it. So on my birthday, my three Stardolls arrived! Aside from the outfit, that Paris one was not cute. I dunno, she's too boring looking. But Iris was THRILLED that she got a new, dressed doll. Well for a few minutes anyway. Did you know that they can't bend their legs? Like they can't sit down? Terrible. Anyway, the other two were great! Inspiring. Meet Valentina. A Columbiana who restores classic cars. She was very happy with a Liv body. She might be Nadia's next girlfriend, w...