Skip to main content

She's Here!

My Flight Pattern Kyori arrived yesterday! I just bought her on Friday! I'll have to remember that ebay seller!




















So now Kyori is reborn as Carmen Kirpachi, tarot reading violinist, the only child of two well respected Romany elders of two different tribes. Carmen was always a rebel, but since they both passed she's become very independent. She does not follow many Romany rules but does keep her ties with both tribes very strong.

Despite her independence, like all good gypsy girls, she would like to be married. Coming from such distinguished lineage, she has her pick of suitors. But what man can deal with such a powerful woman? Stay tuned...

























She put zee gypsy curse on you!!! (Okay sorry, that's totally racist, er cultural-ist?)














Tomorrow I'll share the shot of her outside the caravan. She's sooo much taller.

Can't wait to have a doll shoot this weekend!

smooches,
dani

Comments

  1. PS: Why do newer fashion royalty gals have a weird stubby pinky? I thought my Josephine Baker was just defective. Well she does come with extra hands...

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, you did name her Carmen! Cool! I looove her new look! She was totally meant to be a gypsy! And hooray for fast shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so pretty I'm reconsidering the whole storyline that I bought her for! As a fortune teller/psychic/witch, I might have her stay single and be the conscience of the whole doll neighborhood...Or a string a lovers. Or both...hee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Gypsies!

I'm home today, the kids are at school (half day), so I decided to take some pictures with my little window of time. I rarely show the gypsies and one of you guys requested it, so here they are! "Hello, I am Carmen Kirpachi. Welcome to our home." "This is my husband Milosh." "Hallo."  "This is my brother, Franco. While his gaje girlfriend Josephine is in Paris, he's spending a lot more time with us." "Excuse me, I have to put some more wood in the stove so I can get dinner started." "My goat stew is Milosh's favorite but we need to get the pot hot first." "This is my living area, also known as Franco's bedroom. But we don't mind. The Romany love having family around." "Milosh says I drive like a fugitive so he doesn't let me drive very often." "But sometimes I put a glamour on him and he forgets how much he hates my driving." ...

The Vinyls Hold Auditions

It's been a while since you've seen the Vinyls. They were supposed to perform at the Grandville Summer Festival but I got lazy. The Vinyls did perform in Grandville park that one time: Twilight Edward was the lead singer but his paleness has limited my body options and that makeup I put on him to darken him up will not hold up under the new camera, so he's out. Still, seedy, dangerous Grandville needs its band. So they held auditions for a few Grandvillians who were interested. First up, Marie. She and Zeke had great guitar chemistry. They never knew Blake had such a good singing voice. He brought a real trip hop element to their ensemble. His singing sounds like he's reciting a poem. And then came Raj Nirvana, belting it out and just feelin' it, man. The Vinyls felt really embarrassed for him. "I really like Marie," Aragorn urges. Bailey protests, "You just want to bone her." "Well duh." "Ma...

Introducing Nymeria and the Alurium Vaccarra

Ever have a couple of days off Facebook and though you wonder what happened to your friends over the long weekend, you can help feeling a little peaceful? That's how I feel in my week of staying off the blogs and forums and various sites. But I missed a lot! So many cool posts! It's going to take a while to dig myself out. One must wonder, did my creative spurt have something to do with not being all over the web looking at what everyone else is doing? Anyway let's get to it. So on my birthday, my three Stardolls arrived! Aside from the outfit, that Paris one was not cute. I dunno, she's too boring looking. But Iris was THRILLED that she got a new, dressed doll. Well for a few minutes anyway. Did you know that they can't bend their legs? Like they can't sit down? Terrible. Anyway, the other two were great! Inspiring. Meet Valentina. A Columbiana who restores classic cars. She was very happy with a Liv body. She might be Nadia's next girlfriend, w...