Skip to main content

Hanna's Up to No Good..Again

I finally got to take some shots last week when I had a few days off. Let me just say, Mademoiselle Marie is not easy to photograph. I don't know if her eyes reflect too much light but if she's not in a solo photo she's all blurry. Since she's Felix sister, I might as well give her brown eyes.

In the meantime, I present to you, The Bachelor Party which features neither our favorite antagonist Hanna nor an actual Bachelor Party. What can I say, I had to seize the child free moments.


Comments

  1. *shrieks* Oh my!!! Felix, how could you have been so foolish! I would proabably the same thing that Dani did. Great photostory! And I just adore Marie now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! NEVER accept an open drink from anyone, especially your wife's enemy/best friend, especially in a strip club!

      Delete
  2. Love this! You are a great storyteller Dani!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your dio. "He passes the time." Gotta love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! I have some plans for Marie and Hans. This romance might grow.

      Delete
  4. 'He passes the time'???? ROTFLMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hee! Love your latest installment by the way. Rowena! Your dancecard is very full my dear!

      Delete
  5. How did I miss this one?! Yikes! Poor Dani, she should have put Felix out though, because the apartment is cute. :) I have a feeling Dani will have him flea dipped before she thinks of taking him back. That Hanna gets around.

    Great story!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Gypsies!

I'm home today, the kids are at school (half day), so I decided to take some pictures with my little window of time. I rarely show the gypsies and one of you guys requested it, so here they are! "Hello, I am Carmen Kirpachi. Welcome to our home." "This is my husband Milosh." "Hallo."  "This is my brother, Franco. While his gaje girlfriend Josephine is in Paris, he's spending a lot more time with us." "Excuse me, I have to put some more wood in the stove so I can get dinner started." "My goat stew is Milosh's favorite but we need to get the pot hot first." "This is my living area, also known as Franco's bedroom. But we don't mind. The Romany love having family around." "Milosh says I drive like a fugitive so he doesn't let me drive very often." "But sometimes I put a glamour on him and he forgets how much he hates my driving." ...

Introducing Nymeria and the Alurium Vaccarra

Ever have a couple of days off Facebook and though you wonder what happened to your friends over the long weekend, you can help feeling a little peaceful? That's how I feel in my week of staying off the blogs and forums and various sites. But I missed a lot! So many cool posts! It's going to take a while to dig myself out. One must wonder, did my creative spurt have something to do with not being all over the web looking at what everyone else is doing? Anyway let's get to it. So on my birthday, my three Stardolls arrived! Aside from the outfit, that Paris one was not cute. I dunno, she's too boring looking. But Iris was THRILLED that she got a new, dressed doll. Well for a few minutes anyway. Did you know that they can't bend their legs? Like they can't sit down? Terrible. Anyway, the other two were great! Inspiring. Meet Valentina. A Columbiana who restores classic cars. She was very happy with a Liv body. She might be Nadia's next girlfriend, w...

The Vinyls Hold Auditions

It's been a while since you've seen the Vinyls. They were supposed to perform at the Grandville Summer Festival but I got lazy. The Vinyls did perform in Grandville park that one time: Twilight Edward was the lead singer but his paleness has limited my body options and that makeup I put on him to darken him up will not hold up under the new camera, so he's out. Still, seedy, dangerous Grandville needs its band. So they held auditions for a few Grandvillians who were interested. First up, Marie. She and Zeke had great guitar chemistry. They never knew Blake had such a good singing voice. He brought a real trip hop element to their ensemble. His singing sounds like he's reciting a poem. And then came Raj Nirvana, belting it out and just feelin' it, man. The Vinyls felt really embarrassed for him. "I really like Marie," Aragorn urges. Bailey protests, "You just want to bone her." "Well duh." "Ma...