Skip to main content

The Royal Family of Zolandia

My dear friends,

I was cleaning up the doll room last night, feeling free to spend a week doing that instead of the many projects piling up.  Then I realized that my work is not done here. I can't leave you all without some royal closure. So off we go!


Victoire:  I'm not accustomed to waiting.
Emmanuelle: Well we certainly didn't want to give him advanced notice.  


Tallulah and Victor stroll home from dinner.

Victor: Someone needs to rid the sidewalks of the skateboards. Someone is going to break their neck.
Tallulah: You're becoming quite the curmudgeon in your old age, sir.


Victor: Oh dear.
Tallulah: It seems they've found you at last.



Tallulah:  Your Benevolent Highnesses
Victoire: Ah, at least someone has some manners around here.


Victoire: Unlike you, Brother.
Victor: My darling sisters. How I've missed you.
Emmanuelle: We've been so worried Victor.

Victoire: Thank you for the tea, Ms. Wilde. But eh....


Victoire clears her throat and gestures.


Victor: She is not going to pour for you Victoire, this isn't Zolandia.


Ahem.



Victoire: There, that's better. When will we meet the heir?


Victor: I will have her come join us. She doesn't live far.


Victor: Your Benevolent Highness, Princess Victoire, may I present Danielle Fear.
Victoire: Something must be done about that name. She will take the family name, will she not?  Yes, 'de Trepangier' will suit you well.


Victoire: Come, child, sit beside your auntie. No need for those formalities. It's just us.


Victoire: Well! Let us look at at you.


Victoire: I didn't expect this. You are rather like me, are you not? I was expecting you to look like her. You will do nicely. Look at that Zolandian bone structure.


Emmanuelle: Look at this glossy Chinese hair.
Dani: Japanese actually.
Emmanuelle: Yes, of course.


Victoire: Now tell me about Hanna Gudmundsdottir.


Dani: She's ruined my life. Many times over.


Dani: She has taken everything from me.


Emmanuelle: Don't be silly my dear, you will be Queen of Zolandia one day. You have a rather large and powerful family. She can do nothing to harm you again.


Victoire: We take the protection of the family name very seriously. At this moment our team is busy at work investigating your past and erasing any...unpleasantness. But Ms. Gudmundsdottir will not give up, I imagine. We must prepare for her.


Victor: I knew you'd like her!
Victoire: I take the family and the fate of Zolandia very seriously, unlike yourself. It's a wonder that you are my twin when we are as different as can be!  Danielle will return with us at once.


On the way out, Victoire whispers, "Did you tell her? About Zolandia?"
"Don't be ridiculous. Superstitious townsfolk, that's all that is."

"Don't be a fool Brother. You've seen enough in your day. How can you abandon her?"

"I will guide her, Victoire. As will you. I have vowed a year in her service. But no more. You will leave me in peace."
"Ah and what of Zolandia? What peace will we have?"


I'll miss you guys!!!

Comments

  1. What a way to go out! Thanks you for taking the time to put this together for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED it! I will miss your blog and more so your hilarious comments. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks for tying up these loose ends. I love these characters. Take care. Missing you already.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to know that Dani will have support from her new family. Curious about Zolandia, but willing to wait for any follow-ups.

    Thanks for this additional storytelling ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyyy, how did I miss this post? Begging and holding on to your leg...please, please dot leave us!! Am I too late????? :-/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't fret Grandmommy. I'll probably be back...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Gypsies!

I'm home today, the kids are at school (half day), so I decided to take some pictures with my little window of time. I rarely show the gypsies and one of you guys requested it, so here they are! "Hello, I am Carmen Kirpachi. Welcome to our home." "This is my husband Milosh." "Hallo."  "This is my brother, Franco. While his gaje girlfriend Josephine is in Paris, he's spending a lot more time with us." "Excuse me, I have to put some more wood in the stove so I can get dinner started." "My goat stew is Milosh's favorite but we need to get the pot hot first." "This is my living area, also known as Franco's bedroom. But we don't mind. The Romany love having family around." "Milosh says I drive like a fugitive so he doesn't let me drive very often." "But sometimes I put a glamour on him and he forgets how much he hates my driving." ...

The Vinyls Hold Auditions

It's been a while since you've seen the Vinyls. They were supposed to perform at the Grandville Summer Festival but I got lazy. The Vinyls did perform in Grandville park that one time: Twilight Edward was the lead singer but his paleness has limited my body options and that makeup I put on him to darken him up will not hold up under the new camera, so he's out. Still, seedy, dangerous Grandville needs its band. So they held auditions for a few Grandvillians who were interested. First up, Marie. She and Zeke had great guitar chemistry. They never knew Blake had such a good singing voice. He brought a real trip hop element to their ensemble. His singing sounds like he's reciting a poem. And then came Raj Nirvana, belting it out and just feelin' it, man. The Vinyls felt really embarrassed for him. "I really like Marie," Aragorn urges. Bailey protests, "You just want to bone her." "Well duh." "Ma...

Introducing Nymeria and the Alurium Vaccarra

Ever have a couple of days off Facebook and though you wonder what happened to your friends over the long weekend, you can help feeling a little peaceful? That's how I feel in my week of staying off the blogs and forums and various sites. But I missed a lot! So many cool posts! It's going to take a while to dig myself out. One must wonder, did my creative spurt have something to do with not being all over the web looking at what everyone else is doing? Anyway let's get to it. So on my birthday, my three Stardolls arrived! Aside from the outfit, that Paris one was not cute. I dunno, she's too boring looking. But Iris was THRILLED that she got a new, dressed doll. Well for a few minutes anyway. Did you know that they can't bend their legs? Like they can't sit down? Terrible. Anyway, the other two were great! Inspiring. Meet Valentina. A Columbiana who restores classic cars. She was very happy with a Liv body. She might be Nadia's next girlfriend, w...