Skip to main content

The Rebirth of Hanna

 Midnight in Grandville...


"Zzzzz."

"Awaken, my princess," whispers a stranger.

 "Gasp!"
"Oh, don't worry, I'm not interested in what you have under those sheets. I have an entirely different purpose," the stranger hissed.

"Who are you?"


"I'm your fairy gothfather, of course!"
"My wah?"

"I've come to tell you Hanna, this nice girl, apologetic act of yours must stop. You are not this person."
"But I'm better now, I can be good, I can be kind."

"My child, your heart is black.You will never be like other people. And it's time you started taking some pride in it."

"I don't think you know the risk you are posing to your life, to your soul if you continue to be a goody two shoes."

"Tomorrow, Franco will break up with Raimunda. And then it will just be the two of you."

"It's likely that after this she will sour towards polyamory, maybe towards men entirely. And take you with her. Into a long-term relationship."

"Is THAT what you want?! Committed, loving relationship? Antiquing? Vacationing on Martha's Vineyard? Adopting an exotic child?"

"My god, how could I have been so blind? Really aside from the sex, it's kind of a snoozer, this love stuff."
"Yes, my pet. Come back to us."

"I know just what to do. But first..."

"There's something I want to tell you both. It has been amazing, but I'm moving out."

"Oh Hanna," Rai stutters. "I didn't expect this. What does this mean?"

"Well okay, I've moved out. You've been wonderful to me. I have felt love like I haven't imagined, and unearthed some things within myself that I didn't expect. 

" But I think it's time that I went out on my own. Get to really know myself again. Outside the context of a relationship."

Hiccuping sobs from Rai.
"Oh no, Rai, I'm so sorry if I've--"

"I don't need your damn sympathy."

"Franco, let's go."

"Uh, actually..."

"I'm leaving as well."
Nice timing, asshole, thinks Hanna.
"Do my ears fucking deceive me, Franco?" growls Raimunda.

"I'm in love with LaVita and there's no way she would go for this arrangement. I'm not so sure if it's what I want either. You've always had twice as many dates as me anyway. Makes a man wonder his purpose."

"What a double standard! I do recall this was your idea!"

"Fine. To hell with both of you. I'm Brazilian. I don't have to take this shit."

Raimunda runs out, crying.


Sorry no time to edit! True Blood's about to come on!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It's not me! I can't help it. That girl is just wrong!

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness!!! I love how you executed her return to the dark and devious side of life. <3 I'm not even gonna lie....so happy bad Hanna is making a comeback! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love. My bad reroot (Ronald McD's evil cousin) gave this guy purpose!

      Delete
  3. Ok, let me say first I'm absolutely fond of Hanna's Fairy Goth Father (LOL) and of his Rocky Horror Picture Show vibes! Love him!! I really enjoyed your narrative expedient to justify the rebirth of one of the most interesting characters of your cast, chapeau!! Oh, and "Is THAT what you want?! Committed, loving relationship? Antiquing? Vacationing on Martha's Vineyard? Adopting an exotic child?" is the best line I have read ever!! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Until Sergio's comment, I totally missed in my first read that he was a fairy "goth" father, lol! You do have a way with words and stories! I look forward to the evil about to commence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Muff! That's a huge compliment coming from you!

      Delete
  5. I actually laughed out loud when Franco said that he was leaving too. Lol! Rai will be just fine. She is Brazillian. Lol! I love your storytelling Dani. Looking forward to what comes next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Gypsies!

I'm home today, the kids are at school (half day), so I decided to take some pictures with my little window of time. I rarely show the gypsies and one of you guys requested it, so here they are! "Hello, I am Carmen Kirpachi. Welcome to our home." "This is my husband Milosh." "Hallo."  "This is my brother, Franco. While his gaje girlfriend Josephine is in Paris, he's spending a lot more time with us." "Excuse me, I have to put some more wood in the stove so I can get dinner started." "My goat stew is Milosh's favorite but we need to get the pot hot first." "This is my living area, also known as Franco's bedroom. But we don't mind. The Romany love having family around." "Milosh says I drive like a fugitive so he doesn't let me drive very often." "But sometimes I put a glamour on him and he forgets how much he hates my driving." ...

The Vinyls Hold Auditions

It's been a while since you've seen the Vinyls. They were supposed to perform at the Grandville Summer Festival but I got lazy. The Vinyls did perform in Grandville park that one time: Twilight Edward was the lead singer but his paleness has limited my body options and that makeup I put on him to darken him up will not hold up under the new camera, so he's out. Still, seedy, dangerous Grandville needs its band. So they held auditions for a few Grandvillians who were interested. First up, Marie. She and Zeke had great guitar chemistry. They never knew Blake had such a good singing voice. He brought a real trip hop element to their ensemble. His singing sounds like he's reciting a poem. And then came Raj Nirvana, belting it out and just feelin' it, man. The Vinyls felt really embarrassed for him. "I really like Marie," Aragorn urges. Bailey protests, "You just want to bone her." "Well duh." "Ma...

Introducing Nymeria and the Alurium Vaccarra

Ever have a couple of days off Facebook and though you wonder what happened to your friends over the long weekend, you can help feeling a little peaceful? That's how I feel in my week of staying off the blogs and forums and various sites. But I missed a lot! So many cool posts! It's going to take a while to dig myself out. One must wonder, did my creative spurt have something to do with not being all over the web looking at what everyone else is doing? Anyway let's get to it. So on my birthday, my three Stardolls arrived! Aside from the outfit, that Paris one was not cute. I dunno, she's too boring looking. But Iris was THRILLED that she got a new, dressed doll. Well for a few minutes anyway. Did you know that they can't bend their legs? Like they can't sit down? Terrible. Anyway, the other two were great! Inspiring. Meet Valentina. A Columbiana who restores classic cars. She was very happy with a Liv body. She might be Nadia's next girlfriend, w...