Skip to main content

Farewell Romany

Two in a row? I know, it's craziness. I'm organizing my pictures and realized I took these a while back and never shared them because I thought they'd come out better. Perfect.

But since trading away Carmen and changing Milosh to Raj Nirvana and possibly since I'm considering selling the caravan, and since Dani doesn't live in Grandville anymore...well, these shots struck a cord.

Taken right before Dani decides to leave Grandville and claim her birthright. I don't even know what the dialogue was. So I'm just gonna make stuff up.

He shall never farm this land again.

Carmen has stopped taking clients, but agrees to do one last reading for Princess Dani.

Though the cards were clear indicators of the good fortune to come, she asked Carmen to see what she could about love. Since her break with Felix and since she would soon be very rich, she wasn't sure she would find sincere love again.

"Three suitors there will be. One will be true. Do not rush your choice."

They give a farewell hug. "There are many Romany in Zolandia yet the laws there are archaic. Be good to my people and they will be good to you."

"Princess, there are many dark forces in Zolandia. You may have need of our aid."
"Thank you for your wisdom Carmen."

Goodbye and good luck Carmen and Milosh! 



Comments

  1. Dang, Milosh is fine. That is all I have to say...oh wait...that trailer is really cute! Bye Miloshhhhhh :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I had enough space, I would buy that super cool caravan :-(

    Beautiful pics, thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Milosh looks like Johnny Depp

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I am sad to see them go. This was my favorite couple and set up in Grandeville. Good luck, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your van is super cool! Carmen and Milosh made a great couple. Oh, well Que Sera Sera. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on finding these photos. Wish Carmen and Milosh the best. And Dani, too. Hope she finds true love in Zolandia.

    Love your setting and the van in it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Gypsies!

I'm home today, the kids are at school (half day), so I decided to take some pictures with my little window of time. I rarely show the gypsies and one of you guys requested it, so here they are! "Hello, I am Carmen Kirpachi. Welcome to our home." "This is my husband Milosh." "Hallo."  "This is my brother, Franco. While his gaje girlfriend Josephine is in Paris, he's spending a lot more time with us." "Excuse me, I have to put some more wood in the stove so I can get dinner started." "My goat stew is Milosh's favorite but we need to get the pot hot first." "This is my living area, also known as Franco's bedroom. But we don't mind. The Romany love having family around." "Milosh says I drive like a fugitive so he doesn't let me drive very often." "But sometimes I put a glamour on him and he forgets how much he hates my driving." ...

Introducing Nymeria and the Alurium Vaccarra

Ever have a couple of days off Facebook and though you wonder what happened to your friends over the long weekend, you can help feeling a little peaceful? That's how I feel in my week of staying off the blogs and forums and various sites. But I missed a lot! So many cool posts! It's going to take a while to dig myself out. One must wonder, did my creative spurt have something to do with not being all over the web looking at what everyone else is doing? Anyway let's get to it. So on my birthday, my three Stardolls arrived! Aside from the outfit, that Paris one was not cute. I dunno, she's too boring looking. But Iris was THRILLED that she got a new, dressed doll. Well for a few minutes anyway. Did you know that they can't bend their legs? Like they can't sit down? Terrible. Anyway, the other two were great! Inspiring. Meet Valentina. A Columbiana who restores classic cars. She was very happy with a Liv body. She might be Nadia's next girlfriend, w...

The Vinyls Hold Auditions

It's been a while since you've seen the Vinyls. They were supposed to perform at the Grandville Summer Festival but I got lazy. The Vinyls did perform in Grandville park that one time: Twilight Edward was the lead singer but his paleness has limited my body options and that makeup I put on him to darken him up will not hold up under the new camera, so he's out. Still, seedy, dangerous Grandville needs its band. So they held auditions for a few Grandvillians who were interested. First up, Marie. She and Zeke had great guitar chemistry. They never knew Blake had such a good singing voice. He brought a real trip hop element to their ensemble. His singing sounds like he's reciting a poem. And then came Raj Nirvana, belting it out and just feelin' it, man. The Vinyls felt really embarrassed for him. "I really like Marie," Aragorn urges. Bailey protests, "You just want to bone her." "Well duh." "Ma...