Skip to main content

Help Replenish the Hubs' Music!

As you may have read, we were robbed of my husband's DJ equipment and many CDs. I'm compiling a list and hope to replenish the items that are the foundation of his work. Please take a look at his website for the list of lost CDs and let us know if you can donate any music.

We'd be happy to send you CD-Rs or work out a nice music trade or something.

Here are the lists. We're going to put them on his website as soon as we get the first batch of CDs in:

List One

List Two

(let me know if there are any issues with these links)

Just drop me an email at vitaplastica AT gmail DOT com to let me know what you can help us with.

List three will be completed tonight.

Thanks for your help and support!
Danielle and The Hubs

Comments

  1. I don't know if I've done something wrong but neither list is available to me? :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I was afraid of that. I'll shoot it over to you on Facebook while I work on the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't access either list but hey I tried :O)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Gypsies!

I'm home today, the kids are at school (half day), so I decided to take some pictures with my little window of time. I rarely show the gypsies and one of you guys requested it, so here they are! "Hello, I am Carmen Kirpachi. Welcome to our home." "This is my husband Milosh." "Hallo."  "This is my brother, Franco. While his gaje girlfriend Josephine is in Paris, he's spending a lot more time with us." "Excuse me, I have to put some more wood in the stove so I can get dinner started." "My goat stew is Milosh's favorite but we need to get the pot hot first." "This is my living area, also known as Franco's bedroom. But we don't mind. The Romany love having family around." "Milosh says I drive like a fugitive so he doesn't let me drive very often." "But sometimes I put a glamour on him and he forgets how much he hates my driving." ...

Introducing Nymeria and the Alurium Vaccarra

Ever have a couple of days off Facebook and though you wonder what happened to your friends over the long weekend, you can help feeling a little peaceful? That's how I feel in my week of staying off the blogs and forums and various sites. But I missed a lot! So many cool posts! It's going to take a while to dig myself out. One must wonder, did my creative spurt have something to do with not being all over the web looking at what everyone else is doing? Anyway let's get to it. So on my birthday, my three Stardolls arrived! Aside from the outfit, that Paris one was not cute. I dunno, she's too boring looking. But Iris was THRILLED that she got a new, dressed doll. Well for a few minutes anyway. Did you know that they can't bend their legs? Like they can't sit down? Terrible. Anyway, the other two were great! Inspiring. Meet Valentina. A Columbiana who restores classic cars. She was very happy with a Liv body. She might be Nadia's next girlfriend, w...

The Vinyls Hold Auditions

It's been a while since you've seen the Vinyls. They were supposed to perform at the Grandville Summer Festival but I got lazy. The Vinyls did perform in Grandville park that one time: Twilight Edward was the lead singer but his paleness has limited my body options and that makeup I put on him to darken him up will not hold up under the new camera, so he's out. Still, seedy, dangerous Grandville needs its band. So they held auditions for a few Grandvillians who were interested. First up, Marie. She and Zeke had great guitar chemistry. They never knew Blake had such a good singing voice. He brought a real trip hop element to their ensemble. His singing sounds like he's reciting a poem. And then came Raj Nirvana, belting it out and just feelin' it, man. The Vinyls felt really embarrassed for him. "I really like Marie," Aragorn urges. Bailey protests, "You just want to bone her." "Well duh." "Ma...