Skip to main content

Farewell to Smidge and Hello to the Stuff You're Gonna Buy!

Well folks, it's been a while since we've seen Smidgehouse and I can say I frequently think of her and miss her.  But alas, as if often does, real life gets in the way of plastic life and she must bid us farewell.

But she's not going out without an Etsy party!

She's having a massively discounted sale, so pick up some Smidgehouse items and help contribute to her upcoming move.

See her blog post here:

http://smidgehouse.blogspot.com/

And visit her Etsy shop here:

http://smidgehouse.blogspot.com/


Then go to Flickr and upload your Smidgehouse furniture pics here so she can go view them later and get all veklempt:

http://www.flickr.com/groups/smidgehousedecor/


Be sure to stop on over at her blog and wish her luck.

smooches,
dani

Comments

  1. I follow Smidge too. That is one blog I will surely miss. :-(
    I always wondered how to spell veklempt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello from Spain: I am a follower of Smidge. I'm going to miss her post. . Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the alert and reminder. I left a message at Smidge's site.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Gypsies!

I'm home today, the kids are at school (half day), so I decided to take some pictures with my little window of time. I rarely show the gypsies and one of you guys requested it, so here they are! "Hello, I am Carmen Kirpachi. Welcome to our home." "This is my husband Milosh." "Hallo."  "This is my brother, Franco. While his gaje girlfriend Josephine is in Paris, he's spending a lot more time with us." "Excuse me, I have to put some more wood in the stove so I can get dinner started." "My goat stew is Milosh's favorite but we need to get the pot hot first." "This is my living area, also known as Franco's bedroom. But we don't mind. The Romany love having family around." "Milosh says I drive like a fugitive so he doesn't let me drive very often." "But sometimes I put a glamour on him and he forgets how much he hates my driving." ...

The Vinyls Hold Auditions

It's been a while since you've seen the Vinyls. They were supposed to perform at the Grandville Summer Festival but I got lazy. The Vinyls did perform in Grandville park that one time: Twilight Edward was the lead singer but his paleness has limited my body options and that makeup I put on him to darken him up will not hold up under the new camera, so he's out. Still, seedy, dangerous Grandville needs its band. So they held auditions for a few Grandvillians who were interested. First up, Marie. She and Zeke had great guitar chemistry. They never knew Blake had such a good singing voice. He brought a real trip hop element to their ensemble. His singing sounds like he's reciting a poem. And then came Raj Nirvana, belting it out and just feelin' it, man. The Vinyls felt really embarrassed for him. "I really like Marie," Aragorn urges. Bailey protests, "You just want to bone her." "Well duh." "Ma...

Introducing Nymeria and the Alurium Vaccarra

Ever have a couple of days off Facebook and though you wonder what happened to your friends over the long weekend, you can help feeling a little peaceful? That's how I feel in my week of staying off the blogs and forums and various sites. But I missed a lot! So many cool posts! It's going to take a while to dig myself out. One must wonder, did my creative spurt have something to do with not being all over the web looking at what everyone else is doing? Anyway let's get to it. So on my birthday, my three Stardolls arrived! Aside from the outfit, that Paris one was not cute. I dunno, she's too boring looking. But Iris was THRILLED that she got a new, dressed doll. Well for a few minutes anyway. Did you know that they can't bend their legs? Like they can't sit down? Terrible. Anyway, the other two were great! Inspiring. Meet Valentina. A Columbiana who restores classic cars. She was very happy with a Liv body. She might be Nadia's next girlfriend, w...