Skip to main content

Staying Put

Okay so now we're not moving. Such a long story that I'm not going to bother. I'm bummed that I don't get some additional space to make a big doll mess in, but otherwise I'm happy. I'm entirely too pregnant for all that moving around.

Um, however, I'm totally nesting and getting in the "move" mood made me want to rearrange my house. But I can't do any heavy lifting so my husband had to do most of the tough stuff. Which lead me to whine (as he forced me to relax), "Man, nesting is not fair!" He, left to rearrange the laundry room on his own responded, "No, nesting is NOT fair!"

But now the chi flow in the house is wonderful and it feels like a real home.

But the doll room was sadly neglected. So I've been working on that. You see, it works okay but now little Iris (16 months) can reach into the dollhouses and ruin carefully constructed sushi dinners that my dolls are enjoying.

I HAVE been doing some doll things, but I've been too lazy to take pics.

One thing is for certain though. It's time for the caravan to get completed. Maybe I'll post some teaser pics later. Not ready to reveal the whole. I've dismantled some things, so they need re-doing. And really, why does Carmen the gypsy need a shower? She has no toilet, so now the bath area will be my kitchen. My tile looked like crap anyway.

Okay just checking in. I'll be back later or tomorrow with some pics of something!


smooches,
dani

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Gypsies!

I'm home today, the kids are at school (half day), so I decided to take some pictures with my little window of time. I rarely show the gypsies and one of you guys requested it, so here they are! "Hello, I am Carmen Kirpachi. Welcome to our home." "This is my husband Milosh." "Hallo."  "This is my brother, Franco. While his gaje girlfriend Josephine is in Paris, he's spending a lot more time with us." "Excuse me, I have to put some more wood in the stove so I can get dinner started." "My goat stew is Milosh's favorite but we need to get the pot hot first." "This is my living area, also known as Franco's bedroom. But we don't mind. The Romany love having family around." "Milosh says I drive like a fugitive so he doesn't let me drive very often." "But sometimes I put a glamour on him and he forgets how much he hates my driving." ...

The Vinyls Hold Auditions

It's been a while since you've seen the Vinyls. They were supposed to perform at the Grandville Summer Festival but I got lazy. The Vinyls did perform in Grandville park that one time: Twilight Edward was the lead singer but his paleness has limited my body options and that makeup I put on him to darken him up will not hold up under the new camera, so he's out. Still, seedy, dangerous Grandville needs its band. So they held auditions for a few Grandvillians who were interested. First up, Marie. She and Zeke had great guitar chemistry. They never knew Blake had such a good singing voice. He brought a real trip hop element to their ensemble. His singing sounds like he's reciting a poem. And then came Raj Nirvana, belting it out and just feelin' it, man. The Vinyls felt really embarrassed for him. "I really like Marie," Aragorn urges. Bailey protests, "You just want to bone her." "Well duh." "Ma...

Introducing Nymeria and the Alurium Vaccarra

Ever have a couple of days off Facebook and though you wonder what happened to your friends over the long weekend, you can help feeling a little peaceful? That's how I feel in my week of staying off the blogs and forums and various sites. But I missed a lot! So many cool posts! It's going to take a while to dig myself out. One must wonder, did my creative spurt have something to do with not being all over the web looking at what everyone else is doing? Anyway let's get to it. So on my birthday, my three Stardolls arrived! Aside from the outfit, that Paris one was not cute. I dunno, she's too boring looking. But Iris was THRILLED that she got a new, dressed doll. Well for a few minutes anyway. Did you know that they can't bend their legs? Like they can't sit down? Terrible. Anyway, the other two were great! Inspiring. Meet Valentina. A Columbiana who restores classic cars. She was very happy with a Liv body. She might be Nadia's next girlfriend, w...