Skip to main content

Rearranging

Hello all,

I trust you had a good weekend. I wish I had another day.

It seems to me that I have a terrible and wonderful addiction. Not to dolls, that's too obvious. But to rearranging furniture. I have total control over two rooms in my house. The doll room and the baby's room. For this reason, these rooms have been rearranged at least 7 times each.

There's just always a better way to organize! So much of my Sunday was spent rearranging these rooms. This is my excuse for not having more pictures for you.

But anyway. So I'm not sure if I've discussed this, but I'm growing wearing of Fashion Royalty. I am really never satisfied when I get one. The first ones I got were Kyori, Veronique and Natalia from that Exotic Fusion Collection. At first, when all you know is Barbie, they look really exotic and amazing. Then you realize they have crooked eyes, loosey goosey joints and this terrible hunch. I never thought I would do it, but I'm stealing their bodies. (Later when I learn to repaint, I'll get them some new bods).

So a couple of years ago, the hubs got me an Eve Kitten Surrealist. I love her body. These legs that go on forever and these sort of delicate hands. But she wasn't bendable. I put off rebodying her. Something happens to my girls when I give them new bodies. Their personalities change.

But as she figures more prominently in my stories, I had to do something. She can't stand ALL the time.

Okay so here she was. She was a half Japanese stripper from North Florida. That explains the outfit. She always reminded me of Jean Kasem. Are you guys familiar with her? If not, feast your eyes.
And here was Veronique in her cock eyed beauty:


I was amazed at how easy it was to remove an Integrity head! After the heating it popped right off. So now here is our Miho as a flight attendant posing with my new luggage:
Have I mentioned how much I love my new camera?

Really, why is Valia so expensive? Just put Eve Kitten on a different body and they're practically the same thing.

Anyway that's all for now.

smooches,
dani

Comments

  1. Hmmm, these still look blurry to me. I can't wait to get my new lights and tripod!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Zee Gypsies!

I'm home today, the kids are at school (half day), so I decided to take some pictures with my little window of time. I rarely show the gypsies and one of you guys requested it, so here they are! "Hello, I am Carmen Kirpachi. Welcome to our home." "This is my husband Milosh." "Hallo."  "This is my brother, Franco. While his gaje girlfriend Josephine is in Paris, he's spending a lot more time with us." "Excuse me, I have to put some more wood in the stove so I can get dinner started." "My goat stew is Milosh's favorite but we need to get the pot hot first." "This is my living area, also known as Franco's bedroom. But we don't mind. The Romany love having family around." "Milosh says I drive like a fugitive so he doesn't let me drive very often." "But sometimes I put a glamour on him and he forgets how much he hates my driving." ...

The Vinyls Hold Auditions

It's been a while since you've seen the Vinyls. They were supposed to perform at the Grandville Summer Festival but I got lazy. The Vinyls did perform in Grandville park that one time: Twilight Edward was the lead singer but his paleness has limited my body options and that makeup I put on him to darken him up will not hold up under the new camera, so he's out. Still, seedy, dangerous Grandville needs its band. So they held auditions for a few Grandvillians who were interested. First up, Marie. She and Zeke had great guitar chemistry. They never knew Blake had such a good singing voice. He brought a real trip hop element to their ensemble. His singing sounds like he's reciting a poem. And then came Raj Nirvana, belting it out and just feelin' it, man. The Vinyls felt really embarrassed for him. "I really like Marie," Aragorn urges. Bailey protests, "You just want to bone her." "Well duh." "Ma...

Introducing Nymeria and the Alurium Vaccarra

Ever have a couple of days off Facebook and though you wonder what happened to your friends over the long weekend, you can help feeling a little peaceful? That's how I feel in my week of staying off the blogs and forums and various sites. But I missed a lot! So many cool posts! It's going to take a while to dig myself out. One must wonder, did my creative spurt have something to do with not being all over the web looking at what everyone else is doing? Anyway let's get to it. So on my birthday, my three Stardolls arrived! Aside from the outfit, that Paris one was not cute. I dunno, she's too boring looking. But Iris was THRILLED that she got a new, dressed doll. Well for a few minutes anyway. Did you know that they can't bend their legs? Like they can't sit down? Terrible. Anyway, the other two were great! Inspiring. Meet Valentina. A Columbiana who restores classic cars. She was very happy with a Liv body. She might be Nadia's next girlfriend, w...